1. Explain how we use the information you share with us in order to create a great product and give you a great experience with it; 2. Ensure that you understand what information we collect with your permission and what we do (and do not do) with it; 3. Assume the responsibility to protect your rights and your privacy under this policy.
All information we collect is related to XKELET service provider and applications.
Generally, there are two categories of information we collect: 1) information we must have in order for you to use XKELET; And 2) information that we may use to provide you with additional applications and enhanced experiences if you choose to share such information.
The first category includes.
- Registration information, including your name, date of birth, address and other information you provide when you join XKELET.
- Generalized and non-specific location, derived from your IP address. Our licenses to provide XKELET content are location-specific, so we need to know which country you are in. This also allows us to make suggestions based on your generalized location.
- Technical and sensor information required for the operation of XKELET. This includes the type of navigator and device you use, touch screen data as well as information from the accelerometer sensors and the gyroscope of your device.
The second category includes information that allows us to offer you additional benefits. We never receive any information from the following unless you expressly choose to share it with us; It is that simple. These are some examples.
- Your specific location: We will never collect or use the specific location of your device without first receiving your express permission. This information allows us to create collaborative experiences (only with others who have also given their authorization) and to provide even better recommendations on how to use your device.
- Your photos: We will only access the images you select specifically and will never scan or import your gallery or photo reel. You can stop sharing photos and revoke access at any time.
- Your contacts: We will never scan or import your contacts unless you ask us to do so.
If you choose to do so, we will only use your contact information to help you find other professionals or contacts who use XKELET.
- Your microphone: We will never access your microphone or use it unless you give us your express permission.
This could allow you to control XKELET with your voice and you will always have the ability to disable access to the microphone.
We will express clearly with you about how and when we could share the information.
We hope this helps you understand our privacy commitments to you.
By using the Service, or by interacting with the Service, you authorize the following.
2. Transmit your information outside of your country of residence.
4. Publish and manage your information, as described in the Shared Information section.
We may collect and store the following information.
By registering for the Service, we may request information such as username, password, email address, date of birth, gender, address, zip code and country. If you use the Service with third-party application credentials (as defined in the Terms and Conditions of Use section).
We may also collect other information that is available in or through your third-party application account, such as your name, profile photo, country, city of residence, email address, date of birth, and The names and profile photos of friends and networks.
You can also voluntarily include in your profile other information such as your mobile phone number and mobile phone service provider.
By using the Service, or interacting with it, we may use different technologies that collect information about the use of the service and access to it. We may collect the following information.
1. Information on the type of subscription and its interactions with the Service, 2. Details of inquiries you have made, and date and time of your inquiry.
3. User Content (as defined in the Terms and Conditions of Use) that you post to the Service, 4. Technical data, such as URL information, cookie data, your IP address, the type of device you use for Access or connect to the XKELET service, unique device identification, device characteristics, type of network connection (eg, wifi, 3G, LTE) and provider, network and device performance, Type of browser, language, digital rights management information, operating system, and version of the XKELET application.
5. Data generated by the movement or data generated by the orientation of your mobile sensors (eg accelerometer or gyroscope).
You can integrate your XKELET account with third-party applications. If you do, we may receive similar information regarding your interactions with the Service in the third party application and information about your public activity in the third party application. This includes, for example, "likes" and posts on Facebook.
- Photos and Camera: We will not access your photos or your camera without first obtaining your express consent, and we will never scan or import your gallery or your photo reel. If you grant us permission to access photos or your camera, we will only use the images that you specifically decide to share with us. (You may use our application to select the photo or photos you want to share, but we will never import the photos you review except those that you expressly share.) - Location: We will not collect or use specific information about the location of your mobile device Using, for example, GPS or Bluetooth) without first obtaining your express authorization. And if you choose to share information about your location but later change your mind, you will always have the ability to stop sharing. Note that this does not include an IP address. We will continue to use your IP address as described earlier in Section 3.2 to determine, for example, which country you are in and comply with our license agreements.
- Voice: We will not access your microphone without first obtaining your express consent. You can always deactivate access to the microphone.
- TrueDepth API: We are collecting the point cloud from body parts to generate a mesh.
- Information from TrueDepth API: We collect this information to generate personalized immobilization products. We scan the limbs using the TrueDepth API and we use that mesh to design the personalized immobilizations.
- Third parties and storage: In our system, the user acts as a third party, so he has full access to the information that he adds.The scanners are stored in our Google Cloud Storage.
- TrueDepth Api information deletion of user or device data: A non saved scan by the user will immediately be deleted and the information related on it. When the user decides to delete the information, it will be permanently deleted, if this is not the case, it will be deleted in a month.
- TrueDepth Api information retention: Only saved scanners and information by the user will be retained since the user delete it. Otherwise in a month it will be deleted automatically.
- TrueDepth Api information share: The information will only be sent to the destination franchise to build the personalized immobilization. The information is sent without any identifying data of the user.
- TrueDepth Api disclosure: Xkelet does not disclose any type of information, the information belongs to the user, if he decides to disclose it, Xkelet is not responsible.
If you sign up for the trial subscription (as defined in the Terms and Conditions of Use section), you acquire any of our paid subscriptions (as defined in the Terms and Conditions of Use section) or make any other purchases through our Service, we and the payment processors with whom we work may collect and store your credit or debit card information (such as the type of card and the expiration date), as well as other financial information we need to process your payment. We may also collect limited information, such as your zip code, mobile phone number, and details about your transaction history; All data necessary to provide the Service. In addition, payment processors generally provide limited information from you, such as the unique token that allows you to make additional purchases using the information they have stored, information about the expiration date, credit card type, and certain digits of your credit card number. card.
If you pay by invoice, XKELET may have to collect and store additional information, such as your name, date of birth and telephone number, and give this information to the payment processors with whom we work to issue the invoice in order to perform Credit checks and send you the invoice.
We may also receive information about you from our partners and service providers; Information that we will use to personalize your XKELET experience, evaluate the quality of advertising and the response to it, as well as show advertising that is relevant to you. We also use this information as explained in the How We Use the Information We Collect section below.
We may use the information we collect, which includes your personal information, pursuant to the authorizations you give us, for the following.
1. Provide, customize and improve your experience with the Service, products, services and advertising (including third-party products and services) available through or outside the Service (included in other sites you visit), for example by offering recommendations, features , Advertising and personalized content, adapted or located through or outside the Service.
2. Guarantee the technical functionality of the Service, develop new products and services, and analyze its use of the Service, including its interaction with the applications, advertising, products and services offered or are available through or linked to the Service.
3. Contact you for research or service related issues, via emails, notifications, text messages or other messages, which you agreed to receive.
4. To contact you, either directly or through one of our partners, for commercial and promotional purposes through emails, notifications or other messages according to the established permissions (eg, through the settings of your XKELET account). In the Your Preferences section below, you will find information about the options you have to stop receiving certain messages.
5. Use, if you expressly authorize us to do so, your mobile phone number to send you informative, commercial and promotional text messages through an automatic dialing system; Your consent is not a condition to be able to register for XKELET services.
6. Permitir y promocionar el Servicio y otros servicios y productos, ya se dentro o fuera del Servicio, como características y contenido del servicio XKELET, así como productos y servicios que estén disponibles a través del Servicio.
Permit and promote the Service and other services and products, whether inside or outside the Service, such as features and content of the XKELET service, as well as products and services that are available through the Service.
9. Offer features, information, advertising or other content depending on your location and location in relation to other XKELET users.
In this section we describe how you or we may share the information collected or generated by using the XKELET service.
Keep in mind that certain information will always be in the public domain, that is, third-party applications can access this information through our application programming interface (API) and development tools. You can share certain additional information with third-party applications and with others through third-party applications, depending on your permissions settings. We may use your public information to promote the Service and to help others find and follow you or XKELET content, including through Facebook and third-party applications and on websites that integrate XKELET widgets. You may use your information to notify others, within the Service, via email and through Facebook and third-party applications, about your use of the Service (e.g.
ej., Who enrolled in XKELET or on the activity related to a profile of XKELET). If you expressly authorize us, we may notify other users of your location. Likewise, if other XKELET users expressly authorize us, we may notify you of the location of other users. We could offer you the ability to share this information to create shared experiences.
For information on how to manage notifications, public information, and what you share with other users, see the Your Preferences section below.
We may share information with advertising partners to send you promotional information about XKELET or to show you more personalized content that includes relevant advertising about products or services that may interest you and to understand how users interact with advertising. We share the information in an anonymous format (for example, through the use of hash) that does not reveal its identity.
Please refer to the Information on Cookies, Other Technologies and Third Party Data Collection section below for information on cookies and other technologies that we use, both us and third parties, to provide you with your most relevant options and advertising.
In addition to the above, we may also share your information with third parties for the following specific purposes.
- Allow the merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, either in whole or in part.
- Respond to legal proceedings (for example, a resolution or subpoena), if we consider in good faith that it is necessary to do so, to comply with the requirements of the current law, to protect the safety of any person, to protect the rights and property Of XKELET, including compliance with the Terms and Conditions of use and other terms you have agreed to meet, to solve technical, fraud or security problems.
- Inform researchers about the objectives, which include statistical analysis and academic studies, but only in anonymous format.
- Publish the information on the use of the XKELET service anonymously or separately.
With the configuration options we offer, you can choose what type of communication you want us to send you, manage your public information and set shared information preferences. However, as explained in the Information section that you share, certain information is set as public for others by default. And if you share information in a third-party application, that information can be viewed on XKELET, regardless of your privacy settings.
To change what information you want to be set to public, access your account settings. Read the instructions for making relevant settings on the XKELET website.
Because other people will be able to use, re-share or link public information on the Service or on the web, use XKELET carefully and keep in mind your configuration options.
Also remember that other information added to your profile may include personal information, such as your user name, by which other people can find it on the XKELET service or other services.
We may display third-party advertising and other content that links to third-party websites. We do not control or be responsible for the content and privacy practices of third parties. Read the third-party privacy policies to find out how they collect and process your personal information.
We are committed to protecting the information of our users. Because your password protects your user account, you should use a unique and secure password, limit access to your computer and browser, and log out after using the XKELET service. Although we implement measures to protect the data, no action is totally safe, and we do not guarantee the security of user information.
XKELET service is not intended for children under 18 years of age. (In some countries there may be stricter limits.
See our Terms and Conditions of Use). We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18 or within the applicable age limit (the "Age Limit"). If you are less than the established Age Limit, do not use the Service or provide us with personal information. If you are a parent of a child below the established Age Limit and you learn that your child has provided personal information to XKELET, write to email@example.com and you may request exercise of your applicable access, rectification, cancellation, or objection rights.
Occasionally and at our discretion, we may implement changes to the Contracts. If we implement significant changes in the Contracts, we will notify you in a way that we deem most appropriate; For example, we will display a prominent notice on the Service or send you an email. In some cases we will notify you in advance, and your continued use of the Service once the changes are implemented will constitute your acceptance of the changes. Therefore, be sure to read the notice carefully. If you do not wish to continue using the Service under the new Contract, you may terminate the Contracts and contact us through the Customer Service contact form.
XKELET HOLDINGS LIMITED
Calle MARQUES DE CALDES DE MONTBUI, 102
© XKELET HOLDINGS LIMITED